By having a pre purchase building inspections carried out by a professional and followed up with a thorough and detailed Building Report gives you, and your financial institution, the confidence you are about to do the right thing.
We offer a unique yearly warrant of fitness on all monolithic claddings for a fee as little as $175.00 + GST annually.
Why choose“Peace of mind Building Inspections” to provide you with your Building Report?
- Highly competitive rates for inspections
- Licensed Building Practitioner
- 35+ Years Building Experience, trust the experts
- Inspections to building inspection standard 4603 2005
- 24-48 hour turn-around from inspection to report to meet your Sale and Purchase Agreement deadlines
- Detailed and easy to understand Building Reports, delivered FAST, via email and hardcopy via post.
- Personal and professional approach to the entire process
- Meth Detection inspections and reports
- Invasive and non- invasive testing
- Evasive moisture testing taking timber samples for analyzing
- We service ALL areas of Auckland down to Waikato.
- We are covered with indemnity insurance with wet cover.
Bryan Schubert has a great deal of experience in the building industry, having been a building practitioner for 38 plus years. He prides himself on offering professional and friendly advice, with ethical and trustworthy philosophy.
With years of experience in the building trade “Peace of mind Building Inspections” has the ability to inspect a property for peace of mind. If you just want to check out your own valuable home or investment, “Peace of Mind Building Inspections” will use a protimeter to determine any moisture issues.
When buying the home of your dreams or an investment property it is important to know the condition of your prospective home as unknown or unseen problems can soon consume a substantial part of your equity, your time and your mind.
Peace of mind Property Inspectors completes the Inspection and provides you with a detailed Building Report, he is also available to discuss any issues or concerns you may have from his findings. The complete assessment of your prospective home’s condition allows you to make an informed buying decision. Auckland Building Inspections cover the wider Auckland area.
Building Inspection South Auckland only offer top customer service and reliability.